A3 Communications talks storage comms on Storage Unpacked
A few weeks ago, A3 Communications founder and principal Federica Monsone was invited to be a guest on the Storage Unpacked podcast to talk about storage PR and communications. Storage Unpacked aims to help listeners understand all aspects of the storage industry and Fred didn’t have to think twice about getting involved. The result: a lively discussion covering a wide range of topics including why A3 Communications focuses on this area of tech, common pitfalls companies make when it comes to their comms strategies, how start-ups should approach PR, and anecdotes gathered over the 20 years we’ve been in this business.
You can listen to the full podcast recording here and learn about:
• The difference between PR and communications
• Who vendors should talk to beside the media
• Who is focusing on PR? Incumbents? Start-ups?
• Why Federica decided to make storage vendors the focus for A3 Communications
• How the storage market has grown over the last 15 years
• Who is left in the EMEA storage bloggersphere
• I’m selling a new storage product – how does PR work?
• How do the American and European markets differ?
• Why vendors shouldn’t be 'leading' providers
• How to measure coverage and success in PR
• Vendor horror stories – Fred spills the beans!
• And to end… steamy windows!
Thanks again to the hosts for having us!